Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Trip to the LYS

My LYS is Saratoga Needle Arts in Saratoga, NY. Most of the staff is very friendly and they know me by name. I talked to them about the Lizard Ridge blanket and tried to talk them into having a class and maybe a knitalong type of event. They'll be talking to the owner about it. I hope they do! :)

Anyhow, I am all stocked up to knit three hats for the triplets as well as lots of socks for Socktberfest. I also decided to branch out from socks a bit to make Fiber Trends felted clogs. I have REALLY wanted to try these. I have colors for myself and for 2 gender neutral pairs.

I am rushing off to work, so this will be it for now.

Oh, and a teaser . . . I purchased a much lusted for techie toy yesterday for myself. Still trying to get the hang of it, though!

No comments: