Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Weird!

I was tagged by Lisa from Saratoga Knitting. This is my first meme and I am ridiculously excited to have been tagged! :)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I write with my pen resting on my ring finger, instead of my middle finger.

2. I don't like my food to "touch". When I was a kid I would eat all of one thing before eating anything else. For example, all the meat, then all the potatoes, then all the veggies.

3. I don't like cheesecake. Odd, I know.

4. I have to have everything in my car just right before I turn off the ignition. Heat turned all the way to the hottest setting, defroster on, second to highest setting for forcefulness of heat, and everything else turned off.

5. I work with people, and sometimes I go extended periods of time without talking to my friends because I get tired of talking and listening to people. Email is ok though.

6. I know all of the words to the ob tampon commercial from the 80's.

OK, 6 people to tag OneMoreRow, Christina's Attic, Dysfunktional Knitter, Continue In Kind, sheep in the city, and Poor Miss Finch.

Thanks for the well wishes. I had a massage and acupuncture today and I am feeling better.

No comments: