Saturday, December 02, 2006

Easy Peasy




Here is my Easy Peasy baby hat. The pattern is from Cherry Tree Hill Yarns and the pattern is for booties and the hat. I used left over Mountain Colors yarn from my first pair of socks. Once again, the lighting is poor because it was taken at night, but directly under a bright lamp. I cast on Monday and cast off Wednesday. My kind of knitting!! :)

This hat is for my former boss/friend. She is due on Monday. It is a quick and easy knit that always gets lots of "oohs" and "ahhs" from the muggles (non-knitters). Her mother-in-law examined it carefully and went on and on about how much talent I have. Teeheehee . . . if she only knew!

1 comment:

Holly Jo said...

How cute! A round baby head is going to be precious in it. Baby hats are instant gratification. ;)