Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finished Object

Last night I kitchenered for the first time and finished my first pair of 2 socks on 2 circs. Not too happy with my kitchener skills. I love finishing a project and being able to wear them right away! They are a little big. Next time I will shorten the foot and maybe cast on a few less stitches. I used Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the colrway Earth. It 100% merino wool and autumn colors. Lovely! My camera batteries are dead so I will have to take a pic another time.

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Congrats on finishing your socks! It took me a while to get to where my kitchener matched my knitting so don't give up on it. I think it is one of those things just takes time.

Lisa L said...

You'll get better and better at the Kitchener stitch. Unfortunately it means that you will be "forced" to knit many more socks - just for practice! ;-)