Saturday, November 01, 2008

Rhinebeck Part 2: The BMFA Edition

I love Blue Moon Fiber Arts!  It is even worth the super long, but super friendly line at The Fold.

Here is Lunasea in Leticia.  I've never kit with it.  It is a super bulky wool that is destined to be some sort of hat for me.
This is a close up of Nyame Silkie Socks that Rock.  I'm not sure what its destiny is.
Some gorgeous Mochaberry in Socks that Rock Heavyweight.
Rare Gems in Silkie Socks That Rock.
I was REALLY hoping to find a Sock Monkey kit and I did!  It is enough to make one big and one small one.  I know the purple-y color is Thistle, but I'm not sure what the other one is.
If you can believe it, I still have more BMFA for another post.  I have lots of WIP and even a FO to update you on, too!!

I hope you had a great and safe Halloween.  Ours was low-key and fun.  Today we are heading to an indoor water park.  I can't wait to see London enjoying the water!  Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Such gorgeous stash enhancement!!! So pretty!!