Monday, October 06, 2008

Seriously Cute!

London attracted much attention on Saturday at the Hildene Art and Craft Show in Manchester, Vermont!  He is holding his Christmas present from his Grandma (he'll forget and think it is brand new on Christmas morning!).  A very nice stranger took pictures of him loving his new book because the author thought he was so cute and wanted to put him on her new website.   Luckily, she emailed them to us because both Mommy and Grandma forgot their cameras.

I know I am biased, but I think he is a cutie.  All day people complimented him on his hat.  I made it for his coming home outfit from Susan B Anderson's Itty Bitty Hats.  The Yankees jacket got a lot of attention, too!

3 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Oh My Gosh - he is terribly cute. The hat is adorable.

Susan B. Anderson said...

He really is cute, not just to you: )

Thanks for sharing your day with me. That makes the hard work worth it for me.

Take care,
susan

Amanda said...

Sure, a parent generally has a pretty strong bias, but seriously... he is stinkin' aDORable! look at that leeeetle smile!

and, with that face, i can ALMOST forgive the yankees jacket... almost. ;-) (kidding!)