Monday, February 05, 2007

Finally!



Guess what? I finally have some pictures for you! :)


Here are my Cherry Tree Hill yarn 2 socks on 2 circs. They are a little big, but I still wear them. I loved the yarn. Can't say as much for my parents' shag carpet!






This is my mother's Christmas present. It is 16 stitches across and a p1k1 rib. She picked the color of Malabrigo that I used. I made the same scarf for my mother-in-law, except I also held a strand of mohair with it. The mohair gave me a headache. I suffered through the scarf and then vowed to never touch the stuff again! I LOVE Malabrigo and this is my first time using this yarn. I have purchased 7 more skeins since. :)



This is my Manos hat before felting. It is purples and burgundies. It was HUGE. When I put it on, it would go past my shoulders. I am still working on the embroidery, so it will be a little while before I post the after.
So, there is a sampling of my recent projects. I have a bunch of cool non-knitting photos so I will try to post one at a time to stretch them out in between my knitting pics.
I've been working on my log cabin baby blanket. The Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton is super soft, but it isn't as easy to knit with as the fibers I usually knit with. I usually only do a row or two and then rest my hands. This will be a loooooong project!

1 comment:

Holly Jo said...

Congrats on your socks! They look great - I could never get the hand of the two circs. Too many needles. :)