Saturday, July 25, 2009

WIPs Wrestlemania Day 25


And another finished object!  

This is the Flower Pot Hat also from Itty Bitty Knits by Susan B. Anderson.   I used Tahki Cotton Classic in colors that were all left from my Marley Hat that I traded in the swap last month.   I like the bright green with the purples and blues.  I am often drawn to a combination of greens, blues, and purples.

The hat is knit in basket weave and then the little flowers are crocheted and attached after.  The pattern also has flowers sprouting out of the top of the hat from i-cord stems.  But, i-cord does not float my boat so I decided to skip it.  I have plenty of yarn leftover if I ever decide to do it.  I am knitting these hats for a knitalong, but I wonder if I had an actual little one in mind for it if I would drudge through the i-cord.  Time will tell!


No comments: