Friday, July 24, 2009

WIPs Wrestlemania Day 24

We have a finished object!  Yea!!  This is the Rosebud by Susan B. Anderson from Itty Bitty Hats.  This is part of the knitalong I am doing to knit every hat in the Itty Bitty Hat book.  We are doing two a month and this was from June.  

I used a varigated bamboo yarn on a size 5 needle.  This is the newborn size.  I have no idea how bamboo will hold its shape for a hat.  The pink roses and green leaves are Tahki Cotton Classic leftovers from my Upside Down Daisy hat.  Yup, we're all about the Itty Bitty Hats around here! :)

Link to my Ravelry project page is here.

I've been focusing on the Flower Pot Hat the past couple days.  I have also been thinking about how to line my Larger Than Life Bag .  I've spent a lot of time looking for tutorials on lining a bag.  It seems like they are designed more for sewers that are making bags as opposed to knitters and crocheters that want a very easy way to line a bag.  Ah well, I'll figure it out!

No comments: