Thursday, July 02, 2009

FO: Sweetheart Washcloth in Pink

Day 2 of the WIPs Wrestlemania and we have a finished object.  Yea!! :)

It looked like this when I put the little guy down for his nap.

And it looked like this by the time he woke up.

It is the Sweetheart Washcloth pattern by Susan B Anderson.  I cast on before Valentine's Day right after I had completed one in chenille.  My crochet skills have GREATLY improved since then and I was able to do the crocheted picot edging.

Gotta go do a lace repeat on my February Lady Sweater!

2 comments:

Connie said...

That is so cute! You are so talented!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

So cute. I have tried to learn to crochet twice and failed miserably both times. I so wish I could pick up this wonderful skill, but I am lacking the ability!

~Amanda