Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures!

Hello!

Here are the promised pictures! :)

This is my son's EZ Baby Surprise Jacket.  I fibonachi striped some Cascade 220 Superwash.  He also has a crocheted stroller blanket that shares three of these colors.




This is the start of the Itty Bitty Hats Sailboat Hat.  Very cute.


Close up of my Clapotis.  I love, love, love this yarn.  Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Seduction in Puck's Mischeif.  YUM.


London's Christmas Stocking.  I have been working on this.


London's Log Cabin Blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting.  This isn't part of my WIP Wrestling, but I thought I would take a pic as long as I was updating my WIPs.
Alright, back to knitting Christmas Trees and watching all of those naked, wet bodies . . . I mean men's swimming.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i haven't made a baby surprise jacket yet, but may have a baby to knit one for (my brother's, not mine)...

and yeah, i keep hoping that the men's swimsuits will tragically pop right off.,.. they are so tight!