Friday, February 22, 2013

Episode 23: Color Affection





WIP:
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Medium Weight
Seal Rock, size 2 needles, my mods on my project page

FO:
Loving my Color Affection!! :)
Color Affection by Veera Valimaki on size 3 needles.  Yarn is Miss Babs Yummy--Pewter, Clematis, and Ghoulish

Next up in the Que:
Shalom sweater in Manos---lots of re-writing will need to happen--sigh
Also thinking about Liesl by Ysolda Teague in Malabrigo.

Assorted Other Stuff:
Downton Abbey--no spoilers--majorly disappointed with the quality of writing in the last episode of season 3 :(
Thank you for the tv series recommendations!

Thanks for watching! :)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Your dog is so funny. They are quirky canines. A student once told me how his dog decided to help himself to the turkey that was cooling down. Your socks rock! It's so awesome how you went bold in color for your Color Affection.You get good coverage with that shawl, especially against the wind. You are young! LOL...your shawl was an attraction of molestation!
You are so brave to venture out into podcasts. The idea makes me a bit nervous as public speaking was never one of my strengths. Altho...as PTA President, I am the speaker for us - eek!